Friday, November 6, 2009

day 13 or 10 or 72 or something

o.k. it has been a while since i had made a new post. well no one knows about my blog but my grandma so i guess that i shouldn't be worried. O.k. one day i thought of making a new post but the power went out for like 5 or 6 hours so that didn't happen... I think that i might just call melanie so she actualy knows that i have a blog but i still wont know how to get the word out that i starteted this, but it's been almost a month and i have only 3 post including this one. man i am doing this on grandma's small lab top and it is just amassing! i think it's only 200 dolor's so if i ever get an allowance i would have to make shore that i stick with it, seriously it is so cool!!! I also like the hole red and black color and i just saw it has a web cam attached to it! anyway back to my blog... o.k. i just had a lost so... I'm just going to say whats on my mind (if there is any thing). i am sooo glad that today's friday i could not stand another Minuit in there so here is a shortage from what i was thinking on the bus.
From the roar of the engines all 7 buses ride off to the students homes or houses but then i started thinking of the burger resipy that i made up instant which is top secret but since you are actually reading this I'll tell you:
  • First get some hamburger and tenderise it then marinate it in Babbage sauce (when i say marinate i mean smother it).
  • Then put it on the grill and turn it on high then put slices of onion on it the get those marinating brush and marinate the onion.
  • If you like put cheese on the burger then cook it how ever you like.

And that's how you make the...uh... b.b.q. burger yeah that's it. so any way that was my shortage of me on the bus. well that was my 10Th or 13Th or 72ND day well till next time this is Bryce... see i got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment