Saturday, November 7, 2009

...seriously I don't know what day this is


so its day number d and sort of a lot has happened since... yesterday... last night after making a post on my grandmas supper cool lab top I checked my e-mail a my good friend Nathan gave me this supper cool forward that was a comic and before it sayed were are all the dinosaurs? then it showed two dinosaurs on a rock looking at Noah's ark wile the flood is coming up and one said "oh crap! was that today?" but it is much more funner when you look at it but i don't know how to put stuff like that on this thing so... oh well. well I Guss I could tell you about my day... oh yeah i was going to do that any way, o.k. here is how it goes we wake up get ready and goes to Q.T. to get some drinks and a hot dog or doughnut's then we go to mike and Charlot's new house. So once we get their we have to put wood in a fire that they already started. the first thing i do and i mean the very first thing i do is step on a rusty nail, but other than that it was fine but Erika and my mom had to go home to get Erika some shoes because she decided to where flip-flops. o.k. I just spent like 20 min. trying to figure that out... and it worked! i wonder what else i could do. hold on a second please. well I'll need some help on that so tats pretty much it so any one please help me find out what day it is please!

1 comment:

  1. hi bryceee! your blog is awesomely fun. i love hearing all of your thoughts. now we just need to work on your spelling:) keep it up and dont get discouraged! love you, mom

    ReplyDelete